In compliance with the Public Health Service (PHS) regulation on Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for which PHS Funding is Sought (42 C.F.R. Part 50, Subpart F), members of the public may request information about Financial Conflicts of Interest (FCOIs) associated with principal investigators and senior/key personnel on Public Health Service-supported projects at Prevention Strategies.
Requests must be in writing. Each request should list either one investigator’s name or a PHS award number. Requests meeting these criteria will receive a response within five business days of receipt of the request at this designated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is no FCOI associated with the investigator or award listed on the request form, we will provide this information in our reply. Information provided in the response is current as of the date of correspondence.
1. Name of the requestor - required
2. Email address where the response should be sent - required
3. Affiliation of the requestor - information optional
4. Investigator’s first and last name - required
5. PHS award number - required
6. Intended use of the information - (information optional)
7. The request must include the grant number and/or the title of the grant, and the name of each investigator for which the information is being requested.